Wrote and Co-Produced EP singles for TK Paradza (of the New Zealand pop group “Titanium”), Q-Rigga, Simz 27 and Kay now known as Emilia Patrick with Gerald “The Ginx”Machona and DJ Trickx. (2004/2007)
Produced for “Zim Hip Hop Greats Volume 1” (2008)
Co-Founder of Book Café s first Hip Hop monthly event “The Circle” (2008/2009)
Co-Produced a ten track full length album with the Australia International Youth Partnership fund titled “Make a Noise” campaign with Tsitsi Mhlanga. The project was designed to engage young men inn dialogue on gender based violence. The CD was a tool to do the engage youths using Hip Hop. (2009)
– Produced the first female full length Hip Hop album in Zimbabwe (Black
Bird – The Rappetizer)
– Produced MC Chita s official debut full length album 263-4 The Struggle, The Hustle, The Life(2009)
– Produced soundtrack and choreographed for High Definition Dance Crew at “The Jibilika Dance Battle 2009” and won
– Co-Produced four singles for ZIMA and NAMA award winning artist Roki Josphats in South Africa, Johannesburg (2007/2009).
– Produced various audio jingles and adverts for Southern African Radio stations such as Power Fm, Soro Fm from Kenya and several international internet pod casts in London, Germany, Ireland, USA, New Zealand and Canada. (2009)
– Music Production for High Definition Dance Crew competing in “The
Battle Of The Year 2010” and won
– Co-directed, wrote screenplay for High Definition “The Reason Concert” in 2010.
– Produced two lead singles for Cindy Munyavi in 2010 – Zuva Rimwe and
Wonder Why which
featured Tererai Mugwadi, Pauline and Diana Samkange as Stiletto.
– Stiletto (Tererai, Pauline, Diana Samkange and Cindy Munyavi) won
“Best Single Video” at
– Artistic Direction,production and choreography for Cindy Munyavi representing Zimbabwe at
DSTV s Big Brother South Africa performance. (2011).
– Produced exclusive single with Cindy Munyavi for DSTV Big Bother
– Co- Directed stage management and choreography for Cindy Munyavi at Sean Kingston, Elephant man and all DSTV activation programs. (2011)
– Won the first Zimbabwe Hip Hop awards in 2011 (Best Producer)
– Produced soundtrack, artistic direction and choreographed for High Definition Dance Crew and won (Best Dance Crew at Zimbabwe Hip Hop Awards.(2011)
– Produced Zimbabwe s first flash mob and activation program for Edgars and DSTV Big Brother Eviction Parties with High definition Dance Crew (2011)
– Produced singles and mixed and mastered full length debut album for Amelia (the late) and won
“Best Female” and” Best Album of the Year” Zimbabwe Hip Hop Awards (2011)
– Recorded, mixed and mastered
Shingirai Shayzar Zimanyi better known as Shayzar is a Southern African music producer and creative based in South Africa, Johannesburg. He began music production officially in 2007 in Zimbabwe before migrating to South Africa and has been involved within the Southern Africa s music industry since. He is the co-creator and creative director of the music production team the “Mix Masterz International”. The Mix Masterz International has since expanded radically to producing notable artists all over the world. Under the Mix Masterz production crew, Shayzar has produced, recorded, mixed and mastered several award winning singles and albums across Africa.